Fashion Design ~ Creativity and Science: Module One – PRINTED BOOK
$80.00 – $110.00
This text provides knowledge and skills to draft master blocks for bodice, sleeve and dress for five female figure types. [120 pages]
Module One is presented in a self-paced learning format, with colour-coding and step-by-step instructions to create master blocks for an individual, fit model or a brand’s target market.
Printed Book is $65
Shipping – $15 Express Post within Australia (Up to 5 days Delivery)
Shipping – $45 Express Post Worldwide (7 to 12 days Delivery)
The contents include:
- Structural anatomy (skeletal and muscular)
- External morphology (shape)
- Anthropometry (measurements)
- Basic maths
- Geometric shape analysis
- Body shape as opposed to garment size
- A major emphasis on garment fit
- Averaged data of five figure types and body shapes
- Colour coding for immediate recognition of five figure types and body shapes
- Step-by-step instructions and diagrams for easy reference
- An innovative and creative approach to learning the basic principles of block making
- A strong emphasis on the application of scientific principles to obtain well-fitting master blocks
An eBook Version of this book is available for $45 – Click Here
Physical book products will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
Items will be sent via Australia Post Express shipping service and be delivered within 1 – 3 business days within Australia. A tracking number will be provided on dispatch.
If you are based outside of Australia and purchase a physical book, please note the delivery will take longer. Australia Post Express International shipping service has a standard 2 – 6 business day delivery time frame, however this may take longer depending on factors such as Covid. A tracking number will be provided on dispatch.
Australian Shipping, International Shipping